Benton Convention Center
$20 Million Dollar Reinvention Now Complete
One of the largest meeting facilities in North Carolina, the Benton Convention Center offers groups a convenient central location. During the $20 million reinvention, the Benton’s features and amenities were further enhanced.
- Now showcasing 105,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space – exhibit halls, breakout rooms, reception areas, three ballrooms, boardroom
- The reinvention positively impacted the Main Level by adding an additional 5,000 sq. ft. of pre-function area adjoining Winston Hall. The Lower Level’s 50,000 sq. ft., multi-functional space now features a carpeted ballroom and conference rooms.
- Key design elements created more open, flexible breakout meeting space.
- Significant structural, design and technology upgrades were added to the interior and exterior of the building.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet for groups and attendees
- Incorporated architectural nods to Winston-Salem’s historic arts, tobacco and textile roots.
- Local artists and artisans were commissioned to create works of art; now on display throughout the facility. Click to view the Public Art Project.
- New windows and skylights give the venue a contemporary, open and inviting aesthetic.
- Connected to the Marriott, Embassy Suites and parking decks via climate-controlled walkways
- The combined complex maintains 175,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- 461 total guest rooms and suites
- Personalized menus
- In-house audio visual staff