Benton Convention Center
One of the largest meeting facilities in North Carolina, the Benton Convention Center offers groups a convenient central location. The Benton offers the following features and amenities:
- Showcasing 144,000-sq. ft. of flexible meeting space – exhibit halls, breakout rooms, reception areas, six ballrooms, one boardroom.
- The Main Level with 5,000-sq. ft. of pre-function area adjoining Winston Hall.
- The Lower Level’s 50,000-sq. ft., multi-functional space with a carpeted ballroom and conference rooms.
- Key design elements creating more open, flexible breakout meeting space.
- Significant structural, design and technology integration within the interior and exterior of the building.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet for groups and attendees.
- Incorporated architectural nods to Winston-Salem’s historic arts, tobacco and textile roots.
- Local artists and artisans commissions created works of art which are on display throughout the facility. Click to view the Public Art Project.
- Windows and skylights giving the venue a contemporary, open and inviting aesthetic.
- Connected to the Marriott Winston-Salem and parking decks via climate-controlled walkways.
- The combined complex maintains 162,600-sq. ft. of meeting space.
- 319 total guest rooms and suites.
- Personalized menus.
- Our state-of the–art audio visual services offering new technology packages to complement socially distanced room layouts as well as HYBRID Meetings that safely and engagingly extend your events reach to distant presenters and attendees.