Benton Convention Center
One of the largest meeting facilities in North Carolina, the Benton Convention Center offers groups a convenient central location. During the $20 million reinvention, the Benton’s features and amenities were further enhanced.
- Now showcasing 105,000-sq. ft. of flexible meeting space – exhibit halls, breakout rooms, reception areas, three ballrooms, one boardroom.
- The reinvention positively impacted the Main Level by adding an additional 5,000-sq. ft. of pre-function area adjoining Winston Hall. The Lower Level’s 50,000-sq. ft., multi-functional space now features a carpeted ballroom and conference rooms.
- Key design elements created more open, flexible breakout meeting space.
- Significant structural, design and technology upgrades were added to the interior and exterior of the building.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet for groups and attendees.
- Incorporated architectural nods to Winston-Salem’s historic arts, tobacco and textile roots.
- Local artists and artisans were commissioned to create works of art; now on display throughout the facility. Click to view the Public Art Project.
- New windows and skylights give the venue a contemporary, open and inviting aesthetic.
- Connected to the Winston-Salem Marriott, Embassy Suites Winston-Salem and parking decks via climate-controlled walkways.
- The combined complex maintains 134,000-sq. ft. of meeting space.
- 461 total guest rooms and suites.
- Personalized menus.
- Our state-of the–art audio visual services offer new technology packages to complement socially distanced room layouts as well as HYBRID Meetings that safely and engagingly extend your events reach to distant presenters and attendees.