Meetings in the Twin City Quarter
The Twin City Quarter is comprised of the Marriott Winston-Salem, The Embassy Suites Winston-Salem and the newly renovated Benton Convention Center. The Marriott and Embassy Suites are connected by an enclosed overhead walkway. A climate-controlled tunnel on the meeting level of the Embassy Suites provides groups seamless access to the Benton Convention Center.
- 15,000-sq. ft. of space of meeting space
- 18 event rooms including a ballroom, boardroom, private dining rooms and 9 breakout rooms
- Meeting rooms with wired and wireless Internet service
- A business center
- AV technician onsite and AV equipment
- Group catering menus are available upon request
Embassy Suites Winston-Salem
- 56,000-sq. ft. of meeting facilities on multiple levels
- 23 meetings including a 2 ballrooms (accommodating 375 to 2,000 people), 4 boardrooms
- Numerous flexible breakout rooms and reception areas
- Onsite AV technician
- Group events catering menus
When combined with the Benton Convention Center, the Twin City Quarter complex offers more than 175,000-sq. ft. of flexible meeting/banquet space in 55 rooms including 6 ballrooms.